Iced-Lime Dandelion Tea Recipe
☆ 1 quart fresh dandelion flowers
☆ 1 cup water
☆ 2-3 Tbsp sugar or sweetener
☆ dried red raspberry leaf (optional)
☆ 3 quarts water
☆ 3-4 limes, juiced
1. Pick the dandelions fresh and place in a colander and rinse with cold
water. Get only the yellow parts of the flower and pull off any leaves (use in salads)
2. In a jar or cup, pour the warm water over the sugar and dried red
raspberry leaf if using and stir well. Steep for 5-8 minutes.
3. Strain off the herbs.
4. Pour the sweetened liquid into a gallon size glass jar.
5. Add the juice of the limes and then the cool water and stir well.
6. Add the dandelion flowers and mix gently.
7. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or until completely chilled and serve.
You can strain out the flowers or pour them into the cups.
8. Use within 36 hours for best taste.