A Quiz To Test Your Knowledge On Ladybugs
Take this quiz to find out how much you know about Ladybugs. Ladybugs were the delightful,
safe and friendly insects of our childhood. Even the source of the name given to these lovely
creatures testified to their perceived beneficence. What do you know about the behavior
of the Ladybug? Answer the following multiple choice questions about Ladybugs and then see
your score revealed. Better yet, stump your family and friends by asking them to take this quiz.
1. Which of the following is the ladybug life cycle?
2. The favorite food for a ladybug larvae is ______________.
3. In a single summer, a ladybug can lay ____________ eggs.
4. Ladybugs lay both fertile and infertile eggs in the cluster so that when food is in short supply,
the newly hatched larvae will feed on the infertile eggs.
5. A ladybug instar is a larvae stage between molts.
6. The ladybug larvae attaches itself to a ________ when it pupates
7. The ladybug larvae stage lasts 5 days.
8. Ladybugs overwinter as _____________.
9. The female ladybug is smaller than the male.
10. Which of the following is NOT a ladybug defense?
11. Ladybugs live for about 6 weeks.
12. How many eyes does a ladybug have?
13. Ladybugs are insects that belong to the group ____________.
14. There are approximately ___________ species of ladybugs.
15. Ladybugs diet makes them ________________.
16. The female ladybug will store the sperm from mating for up to 3 months before
fertilizing her eggs.