Terms of Service
A Quiz To Test Your Knowledge On Mason Bees
Take this quiz to find out how much you know about Masonbees. What is it about Mason bees that we find so interesting? Mason bees are an important part of our environment as they play a vital role in pollinating plants. Answer the following multiple choice questions and then see your score. Better yet, stump your family and friends by asking them to take this quiz.
1. Are Mason bees warm or cold blooded?
2. How long is the Mason bee life cycle?
3. Mason bees emerge in summer.
4. Mason bees belong to which insect genus?
5. Mason bee larvae eat ____________.
Both pollen and nectar
6. Mason bees make honey.
7. Mason bees make wax comb for their nests.
8. Mason bees are solitary bees and only come together for mating.
9. Mason bees will travel as far as ____________ to find flowers to pollinate.
10. How many broods do Mason bee have in a year?
11. What type of nests do Mason bees build?
12. Mason bees do NOT sting.
13. The primary nesting material for Mason bees is mud.
14. Mason bees are very successful pollinators in that they have a ____________ pollination rate.
15. Female mason bees have parallel rows of pollen-collecting hairs on the underside of their abdomen
16. Female Mason bees can determine the sex ratio of their offspring based on the type of flowers they visit.