Terms of Service
A Quiz To Test Your Knowledge On Poison Ivy
Take this quiz to find out how much you know about Poison Ivy. First comes the itching, then a red rash, and then blisters. These symptoms of poison ivy can emerge within a few hours after exposure to these poisonous plants. Answer the following multiple choice questions about Poison Ivy and then see your score. Better yet, stump your family and friends by asking them to take this quiz.
1. How much Urushiol resin, the agent causing a skin rash, does it take to cause inflammation?
2. Not all primates react to urushiol resin with a skin rash.
3. A dead poison ivy plant can still cause skin irritation.
4. Poison ivy will grow in all of the following conditions EXCEPT ____________.
Soils with a high concentration of calsium
Continuously wet areas
5. Poison ivy can be found in every U.S. state.
6. Handwashing with soap and water immediately after exposure can remove all the Urushiol resin.
7. What color is poison ivy in the spring?
8. What color is poison ivy in the summser?
9. What color is poison ivy in the fall?
10. The shape of a poison ivy plant is a ___________.
Either a bush or a vine
11. Poison ivy can spread by scratching your skin.
12. You can identify poison ivy because it has compound leaves with _____ leaflets.