Terms of Service
A Quiz To Test Your Knowledge On The Red Fox
1. What is a red fox’s preferred food?
Frogs, toads and other amphibians
Rodents and rabbits
Nuts and fruits
2. A red fox can be similar in appearance to a gray fox, but the species can be easily distinguished from one another by their tails.
3. What color fur does a red fox have when it is born?
4. Which of these are the names for baby foxes?
Cubs, kits or pups
5. How fast can a red fox run?
10 miles per hour
20 miles per hour
30 miles per hour
50 miles per hour
6. The home of a red fox is called a ___________________.
7. Newborn red fox pups are blind for how long after they are born?
8. Red foxes are most active during the day.
9. What is a group of red foxes called?
10. How many pups are in an average litter for a female red fox?
1 to 3 pups
4 to 6 pups
7 to 10 pups
11. A red fox has droopy, triangular ears.
12. What is the average lifespan of a red fox in the wild?
13. A female fox is called a vixen.
14. Who takes care of the red fox young?
Both males and females
15. Foxes hunt _____________.
16. Foxes have vertically-slit pupils that more closely regulate the amount of light entering the eye.